2 cups triticale flour
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup chia seeds
1 tsp ground black pepper
4 tsp olive oil
¾ - 1 cup lukewarm water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir the flour, salt, baking powder, chia seeds and pepper together in a large bowl. Add the olive oil and ¾ cup water. Mix all ingredients, adding more water if necessary for dough to hold together. Knead a few times until dough is smooth. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Grease two large cookie sheets. Divide dough in half. Using a rolling pin, roll dough to cover each cookie sheet, rolling dough as thin as possible.
- Prick dough all over with a fork and cut into desired crackers sizes with a pizza cutter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crackers are golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool. Break into individual crackers and enjoy or store in a sealed container.