Warranty & Return Information
What does this Warranty Cover?
This warranty covers the Lee Household Flour Mill S-700 materials and workmanship.
What does this warranty NOT cover?
The following are NOT covered under this warranty:
- Accessories: bowl, bowl cover and brush
- Cosmetic defects, such as finishes, discoloration and cracking
- Damage from milling oily or moist grains and seeds, soybean or nuts
- Damage from shipping, misuse, dropping, commercial use, unauthorized repair or normal wear and tear
- Damage due to foreign objects in the milling chamber
- Shipping costs for service
- Usage outside of US
What is the period of coverage?
- 1 year: disk assembly
- 5 years: motor and stone
- 15 years: all other parts
What will we do to correct the problems?
Within the warranty period, Lee Engineering will repair or replace, at its option, defective parts of the Lee Household Flour Mill, model S-700 at no charge.
How do you get service?
If you believe there is an issue with your product, notify us by phone at: 1-844-781-5080.
How does state law relate to this warranty?
LEE ENGINEERING LLC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMER’S SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT WILL BE AS STATED ABOVE, AND IN NO EVENT WILL LEE ENGINEERING LLC BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT.
Prior to returning your Lee Household Flour Mill, please contact our toll-free Customer Service line at 1-844-781-5080.
Send warranty shipments to:
1000 W Royal Lee Dr
Palmyra, WI 53156
When returning an item:
- Use the original packaging and pack it securely.
- Adequately insure the package in case you need to make a claim with the carrier you choose for returning your item.
- Include your order number and reason for return.
Join us in Intelligent Healthful Living®
Receive exclusive health and nutrition articles, product discounts, recipes, tips and recommendations directly in your inbox. Sign up today!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
“We love the mill! We use it every day for things from bread, to pastry and it is phenomenal. The biggest selling point for me was the fineness since that would mean we can really do some great pastry with it in addition to bread. It definitely has been great!"
BEN FROM NORTH CAROLINA