3 tbsp sorghum flour
1 ½ tbsp sweet rice flour
½ tsp baking power
¼ tsp salt
3 eggs (separated)
4 ½ tbsp milk
4 ½ tbsp sugar
1 large peach, peeled and thinly sliced
½ cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
1 tsp sugar
¼ tsp cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder & salt; mix well. Add egg yolks & milk; mix well and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in yolk mixture.
- Pour in greased 1-1/2 quart baking dish or individual bakers. Arrange peach slices on top. Scatter blueberries on top. Combine sugar & cinnamon; sprinkle over all.
- Bake, uncovered at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve immediately and enjoy. Top with syrup or honey for added sweetness.