2 cups gluten free oat flour
½ cup coconut flour, sifted
½ cup vanilla vegan, paleo or casein protein powder
2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice (optional)
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp mixed spice
1/4 cup almond butter
½ cup brown rice syrup
1/2 cup mashed carrots
1 tbsp + dairy free milk of choice
1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice
1/4 cup cream cheese
2 tbsp + Bai Molokai Coconut or dairy-free milk of choice
- Line a large baking dish with greased paper and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine the flour, protein powder, granulated sweetener, cinnamon, mixed spice and mix well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the nut butter and liquid sweetener and heat until melted. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix well. Add the mashed carrots and mix until combined (the batter will be crumbly).
- Using a spoon, add the dairy free milk of choice one spoonful at a time until a thick, firm batter is formed.
- Transfer to baking dish and press firmly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Once firm, frost with frosting, if desired.
- For the frosting, in a small mixing bowl, add the vanilla protein powder and softened cream cheese and mix well. Using a tablespoon, add Bai Molokai Coconut or dairy-free milk of choice until a thick batter is formed. Spread on protein powders and refrigerate until firm.