1 cup organic grated carrots
½ cup natural almond butter
½ cup Bai5 Costa Rica Clementine
2 tsp vanilla-flavored Stevia Extract
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp organic orange zest
1/3 tsp salt
¼ tsp ground turmeric
1 ¼ cup quinoa flakes
½ cup quick cooking oats
3 tbsp coconut flour
- In a stand mixer bowl fitted with a beater attachment, add the grated carrots, almond butter, Bai5, stevia extract, vanilla extract, cinnamon, orange zest and salt. Mix on low speed.
- Proceed to add in the quinoa flakes, then oats, then coconut flour.
- Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough and roll the dough into bite size balls. Place balls on cookie sheet.
- Enjoy immediately or cover and refrigerate for later!