1 ½ cups quinoa flour
1 tbsp baking powder
½ tsp sea salt
2/3 cup water
1 tbsp olive oil
Toppings of choice
- In a large bowl, whisk dry ingredients together. Using a wooden spoon, stir in water and oil until a dough begins to form.
- Turn dough out onto a work surface lightly floured with quinoa flour.
- Knead for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and cohesive.
- Place ball onto pan being used for pizza and pat to flatten and fill pan.
- Add any toppings desired for pizza.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400° F for 19-24 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Cool, slice, and serve.