1/3 cup of quinoa flour
¼ cup brown rice flour (or whole wheat)
2 tsp cornstarch
2 large eggs
2 large egg whites
1 cup almond milk
- Combine the flours & cornstarch in a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs, egg whites and almond milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled 6-inch skillet on medium-high heat. Pour two tablespoons of batter into the center of the pan, tilting in a circular motion to spread evenly over the bottom.
- Flip the crepe when the edges begin to curl (about 30 to 45 seconds). Cook the other side for another 30 seconds, then remove from the pan.
- Place the hot crepe on a plate and cover with foil. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. We recommend fruit and a sprinkle of powdered sugar.