2 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp ground cloves
½ tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup applesauce
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup raisins
2 ½ cups oats
½ cup cooked and cooled quinoa
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Parchment paper to cover large backing sheet
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk flour, salt, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and baking soda. Set aside. In your standing mixer bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract then applesauce and mix well. Stir in raisins.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture on baking sheet and leave enough room between cookies for dough to expand.
- Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes or until cooks are just barely golden brown. Let cookies cool on cooling rack and enjoy!