½ cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 cup peanut butter
½ cup unsalted butter
¾ cup Millet flour
¼ cup arrowroot starch
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 cup chocolate
- Cream together sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter and butter. Add egg and beat until fully mixed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, starch, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add dry ingredients to sugar mixture and blend well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover cookie dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place spoonful sized balls of dough on a greased cookie sheet. Press each cookie flat with a fork. Bake for 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove and place on cooling rack.